Low participation/participants in Russian forums

Started by Mr.X, April 14, 2017, 04:28:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.X

Since I fist met ReHIPS, I've always wondered why such a low posting at the Russian forums. Being a Russian development it's a bit strange to me to not see participation of Russian audience or users.

fixer

Yeah, I saw, they wanted a straight answer :) Truth to tell, I have no idea. I guess, some things just happen. Like some artists die poor and after death they win recognition. Why? It's more of a philosophical question. It just happened this way. ReHIPS hasn't been widely advertised yet, so it just happened that 2 forums it's mostly discussed at besides this one are in english. But I suppose there are enough russian-speaking on these forums too.

Mr.X

I understand. Either way I'm still thinking is very strange that's happening. Hope when you go out with first public final version things change in Russian market.

perisanboy

I'm in the rsload forum I asked them about Rehips and after one week..... one guy told me it's still beta... only 1 in that famous Russian forum:P...they didn't know about it!

Umbra

because many Russian know how to hack , not how to be protected except using kaspersky :P  (just kidding ^^)

perisanboy

Quote from: Umbra on July 26, 2017, 05:46:04 AM
because many Russian know how to hack , not how to be protected except using kaspersky :P  (just kidding ^^)
you are right umbra haha:P

JackC

Quote from: Umbrea on July 26, 2017, 05:46:04 AM

I can confirm, Russians don't bother protecting their computers. They just fight off attackers themselves.