The "Buy now" link on ReHIPS website

Started by Reset, October 14, 2021, 11:54:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reset

After clicking "Buy now", you would be redirected to a page showing that "Product does not exist! At least one of the requested products does not exist."

fixer

For some reason (guess they're trying to reduce costs, but I'm not sure how it helps) MyCommerce decided to get rid of small developers. So we're looking for another one...

Reset

Quote from: fixer on October 20, 2021, 12:39:44 PM
For some reason (guess they're trying to reduce costs, but I'm not sure how it helps) MyCommerce decided to get rid of small developers. So we're looking for another one...

Hi fixer. Do you have any updates on this purchasing issue? I am asking because I feel that the 10-processes limitation of the demo version is somewhat brothering even when I do not run browsers like edge and chrome in the isolated environment, as this constraint is on the total number of all the applications lauched in Rehips even if they are running in different isolated environments. Therefore, I hope this purchasing issue could get solved soon so that I could buy a licence.

Pia Windwolf

I too have this same problem.  Please notify me at wayshowerwolf@yahoo.com when it is fixed.  Maybe go to another purchase client other than the one you are on.  Many have had problems with them.  I was really excited about this product.  I hope that you set it straightened out soon.  Thanks.  Pia

fixer

Yeah, it's taking a while, sorry about that. After a long process of searches, for about a week ago tried to use another shop and they're still in process of checking the documents. Maybe it's time to look for another one.

fixer

Shop is being setup. Not everything is ready, but should work https://forum.rehips.com/index.php?topic=13681.msg23133#msg23133
Thank you for your patience and sorry it took this long.

fixer

Finally it should be up and running and issue license keys automatically. Enjoy!
https://store.payproglobal.com/checkout?products[1][id]=70610