Main Menu

Hello

Started by Mr.X, June 02, 2016, 06:45:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.X

Just to say hello to everyone in here, specially @hjlbx whom I know from Wilders forum  8)
Maybe I'll try this programs which looks very promising cause I heard it utilizes built-in mechanisms then I was thinking about Win10. Many programs are breaking on W10 so I think ReHIPS could be the most reliable and stable product as it uses those said mechanisms. Hope I'm correct with my assumptions.

fixer

Welcome, Mr.X.
Thank you for your interest in our product. We're always grateful for any feedback so don't hesitate to contact us should you have any questions.

HJLBX

Quote from: Mr.X on June 02, 2016, 06:45:45 AM
Just to say hello to everyone in here, specially @hjlbx whom I know from Wilders forum  8)
Maybe I'll try this programs which looks very promising cause I heard it utilizes built-in mechanisms then I was thinking about Win10. Many programs are breaking on W10 so I think ReHIPS could be the most reliable and stable product as it uses those said mechanisms. Hope I'm correct with my assumptions.

Hey Mr X... good to see you over here.

aDVll

Good to see you. Welcome and have fun.

Umbra

look like we manage to bring many Wilders members :p

Mr.X

Warm welcome. Thank you all.

Mr.X

Question for fixer:

What does ReHIPS stand for?
Perhaps Revolutionary Host Intrusion Prevention System?
;D

shmu26

aDVll

It's weird i see the same people in every location. LOL!

fixer

You're right, "HIPS" stands for Host Intrusion Prevention System. And "Re" is up to you :) Initially it was for Reverse Engineering as we're also working in this field.

Mr.X

Quote from: aDVll on February 10, 2019, 12:07:42 PM
It's weird i see the same people in every location. LOL!
rofl  8)

Mr.X

Quote from: fixer on February 10, 2019, 03:09:47 PM
You're right, "HIPS" stands for Host Intrusion Prevention System. And "Re" is up to you :) Initially it was for Reverse Engineering as we're also working in this field.
Hmm I think that could have a negative connotation, you know, for a broader market and marketing purposes.
For the latter purpose I like Revolutionary instead. Pretty much.

fixer

Reverse engineering doesn't mean it's something illegal. But yeah, some people think RE=cracking and pirating.
Revolutionary is great, I like it :)