Ask Questions Here - ReHIPS Features & Unexpected Behaviors

Started by HJLBX, April 11, 2016, 01:56:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fixer

It's a symbol of russian annual security conference ZeroNights http://zeronights.org On some previous conferences they were giving away these symbols, for example matryoshka-shaped pillow. But I don't know if they're available for sale.

HJLBX

Quote from: fixer on October 08, 2016, 11:12:54 AM
It's a symbol of russian annual security conference ZeroNights http://zeronights.org On some previous conferences they were giving away these symbols, for example matryoshka-shaped pillow. But I don't know if they're available for sale.

He needs ReCrypt shield on his chest...

aDVll

HJLBX

Quote from: aDVll on October 08, 2016, 08:38:11 PM
Yep he really does

I'd definitely pay for that...

That's way cool DVII.

Bet you used MS Paint... LOL.

aDVll

Quote from: HJLBX on October 08, 2016, 10:05:19 PM
Quote from: aDVll on October 08, 2016, 08:38:11 PM
Yep he really does

I'd definitely pay for that...

That's way cool DVII.

Bet you used MS Paint... LOL.
You got me. MS paint but obviously the preview. I know a guy that knows a guy and they gave the paint preview.  :P

Umbra

shmu26

I was unable to print from adobe PDF reader, it is isolated but not on separate desktop. It has desktop hook control.
how can I get it to connect to print spool or whatever it needs?

aDVll

Quote from: shmu26 on October 11, 2016, 04:29:29 PM
I was unable to print from adobe PDF reader, it is isolated but not on separate desktop. It has desktop hook control.
how can I get it to connect to print spool or whatever it needs?
Normal printer or virtual printer?

HJLBX

LOL... I can't remember...  :o

Has keyboard key combo fast switching been implemented for switching back-and-forth between the isolated environment and the system desktop ?

aDVll

Quote from: HJLBX on October 12, 2016, 10:12:26 AM
LOL... I can't remember...  :o

Has keyboard key combo fast switching been implemented for switching back-and-forth between the isolated environment and the system desktop ?
Ctrl+alt+I takes you to normal desktop.

Umbra

Maybe a stupid question, there is a difference, in term of security, if we untick "use separate desktop" while configuring an IE?

aDVll

Quote from: umbrapolaris on October 16, 2016, 08:17:05 AM
Maybe a stupid question, there is a difference, in term of security, if we untick "use separate desktop" while configuring an IE?
https://forum.re-crypt.com/index.php/topic,1611.0.html

Umbra

aDVll

Quote from: umbrapolaris on October 16, 2016, 11:10:58 AM
Thanks bro.
No worries. If you care i do some random sample testing from time to time for quality control and i never had issues with enabling hooks without a different desktop. Sure there is a possibility as fixer explained but probably it has to be a target attack which doesn't worry me. My convenient is more important and the other software i use should cover the anything that possible manages to get out.

Umbra

im have plenty to secure my back too, i was just asking for informations, i was not sure if the question was asked already