Gentlemen - You Have Created A Fine Product

Started by HJLBX, April 09, 2016, 12:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HJLBX

Quote from: umbrapolaris on April 15, 2016, 04:51:55 PM
Quote from: schelkunov on April 15, 2016, 04:25:12 PM
Why remotely? You're always welcome to visit us and to drink vodka with our domestic bear and play some balalaika :)

traveling is costly for me, and i like the place i live, coastal city with nice beaches  ^^

I know why Umbra likes where he lives so much.  He can show you the pictures...  ;D

Imagine every attractive woman you see in a month, then put all of them in a bikini on a Sochi beach at one time.  You get picture...

Umbra

Quote from: schelkunov on April 15, 2016, 11:17:13 PM
I would like to say that it's hard to overestimate your contribution to the ReHIPS project, dear friends. And, of course, we are always open for any ideas and suggestions. With your help we'll make this product better, the best :)
Great thanks for the good testing, dear friends!

thank you also for this fine product.

HJLBX

Someone did a very thoughtful job of making sure that when a user places the cursor on a line item in the GUI, that the "hover box" that appears doesn't run off the visible screen.

Thanks for that one.

You wouldn't believe how many GUIs need to be moved around because the "hover box" extends way off the screen.

SparknLight

Hi,

Some words to participate in this congratulation post.
I came late in this beta testing.
The soft is perfectly stable, so far. Installed firstly on a laptop test machine and after some days, because what said, on my main computer (after a Macrium image done) which is my main and very important tool for my work.
Concerned by the security but, on the other hand, reluctant to adopt a security soft (This is why I have only Windows Defender and Windows 10 firewall Control - sphinx-soft - as "active" security systems).

Some softs are painful and transform the users as slaves - which is ironic, It is rather the opposite which should be the case.
Some softs transform a fast and pricey PC as a heavy truck.
Some others transform the efforts and the work done by Microsoft and its OS as a crashing machine.
And finally, some others are just ineffective, with nice GUI, nice colors but ....
Jetico, Outpost, LittleSnitch on Mac are firewall, not Glasswire, imo.

None of this with reHIPS.

I don't know yet the efficiency against malwares, exploits etc, especially for the HIPS part, but I'm confident.
I hope you will have the deserved success.

fixer

Thank you for your kind words and for your help making our product better :)