SOLVED - HOW TO Unblock an Application that is being blocked

Started by Badaxe, April 26, 2016, 02:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badaxe

::)

I hope this has been already answered. I'm sure I'm not the first one with this issue.

Sometimes during the working day, we click on boxes too fast when they appear on the screen without reading them thoroughly.
Case in point: I have clicked on the ReHips window that appeared when I wanted to play a mp3 file with media player. I click too quick, causing the media player to be blocked or opened in the closed environment. The only way I have found to circumvent this is by disabling Rehips which I don't want to do.

Is there a simple way, edit a file, to unblock the media player or whatever file that has been blocked?

Thanks

fixer

You can always go to Settings->Programs tab and find a program you want to edit in the program tree under your current windows user branch either manually or using search. Then edit that program either by double-click or using the respective button and choose the value you want in Can be started option.
BTW, you can also open Edit program window by clicking the underlined program path in Log window.

Badaxe

That was the answer I was looking for, Great App thanks