Main Menu

release timetable

Started by Umbra, April 28, 2016, 06:12:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Umbra

Any idea of when will be the next build release?

aDVll

I would assume things would slow down this days because it's Easter on Sunday. So after that we should see more activity and maybe even some info on future releases and changes planned.

fixer

Actually it doesn't matter if it's Easter, Sunday or some other holiday as I work every day :) But the underside of being a perfectionist is a desire to make everything perfect, so we try our best to fix as much issues as possible to make this release nice and shiny :) Don't want to state any specific dates to fail to meet them, but we're working on it and release as soon as possible.

HJLBX

Quote from: fixer on April 28, 2016, 11:56:04 AM
Actually it doesn't matter if it's Easter, Sunday or some other holiday as I work every day :) But the underside of being a perfectionist is a desire to make everything perfect, so we try our best to fix as much issues as possible to make this release nice and shiny :) Don't want to state any specific dates to fail to meet them, but we're working on it and release as soon as possible.

This is the way to do it...

aDVll

Quote from: fixer on April 28, 2016, 11:56:04 AM
Hehehehe that's the spirit if you want to be the next Bill Gates.

Umbra

when i asked about a date, i meant more about a range like 1-2-3weeks ,etc...  :)