Pricing and family packs

Started by aDVll, April 28, 2016, 09:44:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aDVll

So some people on wilderssecurity are interested on current pricing plans(price,family packs,lifetime licenses). It used to be 15$ for the basic license is that still the case or pricing and plans will change with the release of next stable version?
Obviously you might not have something to announce yet but just asking it here to confirm that this is the case.

fixer

Truth to tell most of the local ReCrypt representatives deal with technical matters and not financial. I know that marketing department is analyzing the market, but I don't know the prices they'll come up with yet. I know for sure there will be home version (the one that is being tested), corporate version (+Active Directory integration with centralized remote management by administrator), maybe some custom hardened builds (special builds for special customers). I also expect lifetime license along with annual license.

Umbra

be sure the marketting department adapt the prices to the country's lifecost. Some vendors just convert the US dollars to the country currency , without knowing that it cost more than 1-2 weeks of salary for people in those countries

aDVll

Nice. Maybe tell them to think about family packs because price goes up if you have a family and lots of devices.