How to get beta v2.2?

Started by Reset, May 15, 2016, 10:59:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fixer

Link sent.
If you want to secure your PC, I'd add some firewall solution. ReHIPS allows to filter network access, but it's the most basic thing. I'm talking about fine-grained firewall with protocols, ports filtering, etc along with applications filtering. I have a concept of such firewall based on WFP and ReHIPS. But unfortunately don't have enough time to make it release out of concept. Other than that, just keep your OS updated.

aDVll

WFC does a pretty good job with what Window Firewall offers. Check it out.
http://www.binisoft.org/wfc.php
About more protection to help rehips maybe a light antivirus if you really feel you need it(one that does most stuff online to have less load on system). I don't suggest something here because of too many programs and prices.

HJLBX

Quote from: aDVll on August 22, 2016, 12:17:20 PM
WFC does a pretty good job with what Window Firewall offers. Check it out.
http://www.binisoft.org/wfc.php
About more protection to help rehips maybe a light antivirus if you really feel you need it(one that does most stuff online to have less load on system). I don't suggest something here because of too many programs and prices.

Default-deny firewall with all the required basics:  TinyWall

More features with a GUI that allows an easier\fuller range of customization and logging:  Windows Firewall Control

NOTE:  Both are just GUIs for Windows Firewall.

NOTE:  WFC is "flawed" by its very frequent updates that are usually just feature changes\modifications - but it is still good.

Ramb1to

Hi I would love to test the beta

fixer

Aiyun

Me too! Ready here to participate in the beta-testing if not yet closed. Thank you.

fixer

andytay70

Hi
Any chance that i could become a beta tester too?

fixer

explosivesexpert

May I request access to the beta? I'd like to test how well it plays with my current software and if I can actually replace several programs with it like Malware-Tips and Wilders Security forums both claim.

andytay70

fixer

solhuebner

Kindly add me to your beta testers  :)

fixer

Falado

Hello, I would like to beta test this, as well. Thanks in advance.