How to get beta v2.2?

Started by Reset, May 15, 2016, 10:59:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fixer

ZeroDay

Hi, All.

I'm a regular long time member over at MalwareTips so some of you may know me.

I'm very interested in becoming a Beta tester for RE-Hips. How would I go about that, if indeed there are any beta testing places left.

Kind Regards.

ZeroDay

fixer

Poludo

Hi,

I also am interested in the beta.

Thanks

antonio23

Hello... I would like to test the beta. Thanks!

fixer

spithus

Hello Re-World!

I'm interested in beta-testing ReHIPS. BTW, there used to be a pdf guide at your site -no? I can't seem to find it.

Raheel99

Hello

I am member from malwaretips. Re-hips looks very promising to me.
I am interested in beta testing Re-hips. Kindly add me as beta tester.  Thanks in advance

Raheel99

fixer

Hello. Links sent.
You can find old pdf doc here http://re-hips.com/ReHIPS%20Admin%20Guide%20(eng).pdf But a lot changed since then.

aDVll

Quote from: spithus on September 26, 2016, 04:38:24 PM
Hello Re-World!

I'm interested in beta-testing ReHIPS. BTW, there used to be a pdf guide at your site -no? I can't seem to find it.
The help file from within the program is way better. Try that buddy. Old pdf has a totally different wording for a lot of stuff and also different gui options.

spithus

Yeah, I know. IIRC, it was very informative though, particularly regarding ReHIPS philosophy and Windows mechanisms. Guess I'm about to find out if that's still the case.

Anyway, thanks for the links, fixer.

Raheel99

Thanks for the link. Testing inside virtualBox.

anetworkdarkly

Hello,

I'm also from malwaretips.
I've been reviewing my security posture and policies and from what I hear your product may be just what I'm looking for.
I have two machines I can potentially test it on, one is production but has very regular backups and I am comfortable with the very limited risk involved, the other is much more a test machine.
May I have a beta invite?

(I understand the terms of closed beta testing and my purposes here to be clear are two-fold: one to test the software for usefulness to myself and clients, two to provide feedback and any bug reports on issues I may encounter.)

P.S. Feel free to add me to any mailing lists, I would love to know the moment the product is available for sale or any similar updates.

fixer

securityaddict123

I have heard about this programme from malwaretips. can I have the link please