How to get beta v2.2?

Started by Reset, May 15, 2016, 10:59:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fixer

Some offtopic.

We've checked 32-bit version of an AtelierWeb firewall test app.
Being executed in isolation with default isolation options it's completely blocked from the Internet passing all tests.
If you explicitly allow it to access network, some tests will be failed (like executing IE - ReHIPS will issue alert that it tries to execute IE, but if you allow it, IE will inherit ability to access network from its parent=the testing app, so will successfully access the Internet). But other tests like explorer injection will still be passed.
So even though ReHIPS is not a firewall and has the only option to allow network access or not, everything works as expected, no surprises :)

BTW if you're interested in network filtering module, also based on documented Windows principles only, we've got some groundwork, so maybe it'll be implemented in ReHIPS or released as a separate software ;)

aDVll

Quote from: fixer on December 09, 2016, 04:47:27 PM
Some offtopic.

We've checked 32-bit version of an AtelierWeb firewall test app.
Being executed in isolation with default isolation options it's completely blocked from the Internet passing all tests.
If you explicitly allow it to access network, some tests will be failed (like executing IE - ReHIPS will issue alert that it tries to execute IE, but if you allow it, IE will inherit ability to access network from its parent=the testing app, so will successfully access the Internet). But other tests like explorer injection will still be passed.
So even though ReHIPS is not a firewall and has the only option to allow network access or not, everything works as expected, no surprises :)

BTW if you're interested in network filtering module, also based on documented Windows principles only, we've got some groundwork, so maybe it'll be implemented in ReHIPS or released as a separate software ;)
Would love to get rid of another software with a outbound firewall added in Rehips. The idea is a front end for Windows firewall or WFP?

fixer

Yup, the idea is WFP architecture, Windows Firewall is based on it.

superior88

Hi, can you send me the download link
thank you in advance

fixer

atlas147

Hi, can I have a download link for the beta 2.2?

fixer

Mr.X

Can I get an installer once again?
It's been a long time since I tested ReHIPS, now I want to see how it works now.

TIA

fixer

In2an3_PpG

Hello,  Could i get the download link please?

fixer

ajdecay

Hi, I'd like to try out the beta too if possible. Thanks.

fixer

Glen

Hello

Is there any chance you could provide me with a link to test out the current beta please?

Many thanks

Glen

fixer