How to get beta v2.2?

Started by Reset, May 15, 2016, 10:59:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ozone

Hi can I get link for beta? thx

btw
I don't know if rehips can do it, but can it do more than simply allow or block network access
if not, can you implement some simple network filtering module with more options than allow or block network access, or create user-friendly UI for windows firewall
tia

fixer

Hello. Link sent.

We've got some groundwork to make full-fledged firewall with applications filtering, port filtering, etc. So if it's interesting for our potential customers, we'll implement it.

aDVll

Quote from: Ozone on December 28, 2016, 11:23:43 PM
Hi can I get link for beta? thx

btw
I don't know if rehips can do it, but can it do more than simply allow or block network access
if not, can you implement some simple network filtering module with more options than allow or block network access, or create user-friendly UI for windows firewall
tia
It can block network traffic for isolated application only. Hopefully at some point full network filtering will be possible.

recryptforumusr

Hello there!

I hope this message finds you well. I am interested in using REHIPS beta 2.2. May I please receive a link for the next steps in that process? Thank you.

Best,
L

fixer

OokamiCreed

Had no idea that v2.2 was out already. I would also like to test the new version.

I was impressed with ReHIPS all the way back in 2015 and I'm glad to see development is very much still alive.

fixer

cryogent

Hello, I read about this program on another forum (MT) and i am interested in using/testing it, hope I can handle, and help.

fixer

Wout

Hello. If it's still possible. Can I get the chance to test your promising software?

Thank you in advance!

fixer

im3or

Hello,

Can i get a link to test this software?

Regards.

fixer

Enzo

Hi,

Could I use this software with KIS 17 and WinAntiransomware installed ?

If its possible, could I get a link to test the software ?

Thanks in advance.

fixer

Hello, Enzo. We haven't received any incompatibility reports with this software. If you notice any issues, don't hesitate to contact me so we could look into it. Link sent.