How to get beta v2.2?

Started by Reset, May 15, 2016, 10:59:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fixer

Hello, askmark. Link sent.

djubre7

Hello everyone.

I wad reading some great things about ReHIPS on Wilders and Malwaretips, but never actually got around to try it. My current Security config is Emsisoft IS, Zemana AntiLogger Premium and sandboxie free.

I would like to try the latest beta of ReHIPS, to see if it can complement my setup. P.S. Sandboxie is run on-demand only, as I know what I'm running on my PC 95% of the time. :)

Thank you in advance,
Predrag

fixer

Hello, Predrag. Link sent.

Substorm

Thanks Fixer for sending me the link to the beta.
Also, could you please explain what are the demo limitations?  Will the software shut down after a certain period of time or will it refuse to accept additional isolated apps once it reaches a specific number?  If I reach the max, can the isolated apps be removed to free up room for more testing? Lastly, can I install it on multiple computers?

aDVll

Quote from: Substorm on March 02, 2017, 03:55:53 AM
Thanks Fixer for sending me the link to the beta.
Also, could you please explain what are the demo limitations?  Will the software shut down after a certain period of time or will it refuse to accept additional isolated apps once it reaches a specific number?  If I reach the max, can the isolated apps be removed to free up room for more testing? Lastly, can I install it on multiple computers?
10 process running isolated at the same time is the only limit.

You can install it on as many computers as you wish.

tonino

hello!

How can i get the last beta!
RC4, if i'm not wrong!

regards!

fixer

tonino

Niticus

Hi,

Can I try RC4 please.

Thank you.

Freki123

Hi can i try RC4 also please?
Thanks alot

fixer

Enigma

Hi Fixer-- Finally found a way to register after getting errors (used Safari instead of Chrome)! May I test REHIPs as well?

erreale

Hi

can I get a link for RC4?

Many thanks

crasher

Hello, erreale. Link sent.

Quassar

Can i please for lates version..... thx