Hovering with Chrome

Started by XhenEd, July 01, 2016, 06:56:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XhenEd

Can someone confirm this? Hovering the mouse unto something with Chrome doesn't result as expected. The expected result should be the elements, in this case images, should show a text.
I tried Pale Moon, Cyberfox, and Vivaldi, but they were successful.

To test, using Google Chrome, hover the mouse unto the screenshots located here, just below the demo video:
https://bitsum.com/

Now, confirm with other browsers.

Umbra

i hovered on those screenshots, nothing happened, only my mouse pointer becomes an hand to click on them.  i think you must click on them.  i  dont have any issues with hovering things.

aDVll

Yeah i see what you are saying. When rehips is isolating chrome you don't get the text on the images when you hover over them.

Umbra

Quote from: aDVll on July 01, 2016, 09:55:40 AM
When rehips is isolating chrome you don't get the text on the images when you hover over them.

yes indeed , i never paid attention to that before, even when non-isolated lol

aDVll

Quote from: umbrapolaris on July 01, 2016, 10:35:00 AM
Quote from: aDVll on July 01, 2016, 09:55:40 AM
When rehips is isolating chrome you don't get the text on the images when you hover over them.

yes indeed , i never paid attention to that before, even when non-isolated lol
Me neither. Didn't even have a clue it does that. I just noticed when XhenEd mentioned it. If he didn't i would never noticed, not even in 1000 years of using rehips. I don't notice things i don't use.

XhenEd

hahaha...
Thanks for confirming!

I noticed the issue because I play two online games that have that, that is hovering the mouse would show a text. And its purpose to those games is somewhat important. :)

fixer

I know, it takes some time, but don't worry, this issue is not forgotten, and I've got it in my TODO list.

XhenEd

No worries, fixer. I know you're busy and have many priorities to attend to.  ;)

fixer

That was quite an interesting bug in Agent, thanks for the report, should be fixed now.

XhenEd