Some Processes Terminated

Started by mohanrajan, October 13, 2016, 02:51:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mohanrajan

In the log I see some process has started and is allowed. Immediately after the process with PID is terminated. Is this how the app is isolated?
Also, I have some batch commands to run abackup process and have set Task scheduler to run these scripts on a schedule.
After installing REHIPS, I see that the batch scruipts do not run at all.
When I manually riun the taska from Task scheduler, they do not run.
However, when I manually run the scripts via a batch file by double clicking on the batch files, these run successfully.
Any suggestions?

aDVll

Quote from: mohanrajan on October 13, 2016, 02:51:19 PM
In the log I see some process has started and is allowed. Immediately after the process with PID is terminated. Is this how the app is isolated?
Also, I have some batch commands to run abackup process and have set Task scheduler to run these scripts on a schedule.
After installing REHIPS, I see that the batch scruipts do not run at all.
When I manually riun the taska from Task scheduler, they do not run.
However, when I manually run the scripts via a batch file by double clicking on the batch files, these run successfully.
Any suggestions?
About the terminate processes i want to see the logs to be sure but processes starting and terminating in general is normal. Clear the log, run the isolated process you have doubts for and copy the logs here.
About the scripts. Run them normally by double clicking, you will get an alert and whitelist the command lines they have. As soon as you whitelist the command line you should be fine. You can even go in the command line whitelisting and do it manually  i guess. It will be something like this

C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe /c ""C:\Program Files (x86)\Potato\potato.bat" "