High cpu and ram usage

Started by tonino, March 03, 2017, 02:05:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aDVll

Quote from: crasher on March 04, 2017, 12:44:24 AM
Quote from: aDVll on March 04, 2017, 12:38:46 AM
What is needed is to open microsoft windows event viewer(eventvwr.msc), expand applications and services logs, right click on recrypt, selectsave all events as, give it a name and click save.
Now, rather it requires windows applications log (Event Viewer->Windows Logs->Application). It may contains more info about crash (if it was).
Possibly right but i would assume the rehips logs will show why the rulepack is crashing assuming that is why it's closing. He should get both it's just a few clicks. Will edit my reply above to not confuse him.

tonino

i didn't find Event Log in Applications between 21:02:33 and 21:02:52 just like u ask

but i'm sending u lgs around that time

aDVll

Quote from: tonino on March 04, 2017, 01:02:02 AM
i didn't find Event Log in Applications between 21:02:33 and 21:02:52 just like u ask

Can you also share the rehips logs like i showed you in my previous msg. Maybe those will give some more info to figure out something.

tonino

i already did it

Re: High cpu and ram usage
« Reply #11 on: Yesterday at 11:33:17 pm »

aDVll

Quote from: tonino on March 04, 2017, 01:13:46 AM
i already did it

That's rehips logs not event viewer rehips logs.
Event Viewer->Windows Logs->Application->Recrypt

crasher

Quote from: tonino on March 04, 2017, 01:02:02 AM

There is nothing strange in your log part. If RulesPack crashing, it would be recording crash in windows log. Can you fully disable all other security software and check without them?

tonino

Quote from: aDVll on March 04, 2017, 01:16:24 AM
i already did it

ok!

[/quote]
There is nothing strange in your log part. If RulesPack crashing, it would be recording crash in windows log. Can you fully disable all other security software and check without them?
[/quote]

wired! i will try!

tonino

i already did it

So aDVll any idea of this issue with rules install?

tonino

I'm unistalling for now, because of high consume of cpu and ram!

I can't find the reason of this issue. as i sow there wasn't any crash. So, i'm waiting until find or resolve the issue, or Fixer can resolve the issue with rules pack in rehips (if there is anyone).

XhenEd

I notice ReHIPS' high CPU usage for a few minutes whenever I create/recreate an isolated environment for a program. I would bet this is understandable because it's trying to copy things. It would stop after it finishes creating the IE.

aDVll

Quote from: tonino on March 04, 2017, 04:44:06 PM
i already did it

So aDVll any idea of this issue with rules install?
No the logs don't show anything. If you want to figure this problem you need to remove your other security software one by one until you figure which one is problematic so you can report it and devs can check it out.

Umbra

Quote from: tonino on March 04, 2017, 04:51:31 PM

I can't find the reason of this issue. as i sow there wasn't any crash. So, i'm waiting until find or resolve the issue, or Fixer can resolve the issue with rules pack in rehips (if there is anyone).

People you are beta testing, so don't uninstall the product if you get issues, wait the devs to ask you some more infos so a solution can be found...

what about if you remove all other security apps?

i know WSA monitoring can lead to high resources usage sometimes; and the rulespack installation is a very active process.

fixer

RulesPack is indeed CPU consuming when it installs rules. But having it work all the time without finishing is strange. We'll take a look at this issue, just a bit later.

tonino

Quote from: umbrapolaris on March 05, 2017, 06:15:27 AM
Quote from: tonino on March 04, 2017, 04:51:31 PM

People you are beta testing, so don't uninstall the product if you get issues, wait the devs to ask you some more infos so a solution can be found...

what about if you remove all other security apps?

i know WSA monitoring can lead to high resources usage sometimes; and the rulespack installation is a very active process.

Did you read the topic? And... i don't think is WSA. I tried with WD... the same... i tried uninstalling other security softs... nothing. So...
I will retry later!