How to get beta v2.2?

Started by Reset, May 15, 2016, 10:59:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reset

A long time ago I registered and got beta v2.1 via Email.
Recently I hear that beta v2.2 has been released, but I have not received any new email about it.
I have tried to download ReHIPS with the URL in the previous email, but what I got is still beta v2.1.
So, how to get beta v2.2?
Thanks.

fixer

ReHIPS 2.2 beta was released among active beta-testers, there is hidden subforum with beta builds discussion. But it you want to try it out too, why not, sent the link via PM. Just keep in mind, that it's still beta, so some bugs may still be there.

stephentony

Any chance of getting a link to 2.2 to test it. Just wanted to see where you guys were with this since it is much discussed over at Wilders and MalwareTips. Thanks!

fixer

Sent the link via PM. And like I said, keep in mind, that it's still beta, so at least a couple of confirmed bugs are still there.

Peter2150

Hi Fixer

I also am interested in the new beta.  I tried to get it via the sign up but the email came in Russian and the spam filter blocked it.

Thanks

Pete

fixer

Sent the link via PM. Don't hesitate to contact me should you stumble upon any bugs or issues or should you have any questions or suggestions.

LittleDude

I'm also interesting in testing the beta. Is it possible to get a link to download?
Thanks

fixer

paulderdash

fixer

Hi, paulderdash. Replied in PM.

Demondigger

I'm interested in testing the beta. Can I get the link?

XhenEd

Is it not too late to ask to beta test ReHIPS? :)

fixer

chrcoluk

Hi, I am willing to test this new product, as am considering using this product after release, will be happy to test and report bugs whilst still in development.

fixer